I Want To Remodel My Bathroom, But…
“Everything you need to know to remodel your bathroom as the most expensive remodel is the one done twice!”
- What Products Do I Use?
- What Type Of Company Do I Use?
- How Do I Deal With A Salesperson?
- How Do I Figure Out My Budget?
- Am I Being Taken Advantage Of?
What This Guide Covers
Tile ⋅ Rain Showers ⋅ Bathtubs ⋅ General Contractors ⋅ Budgets ⋅ Fixtures ⋅ Cultured Stone ⋅ Design/Build Firms ⋅ Handhelds ⋅ Tile Shower Pans ⋅ 1 Man Shops ⋅ Salespeople ⋅ Human Carwash ⋅ How People Get Ripped Off ⋅ Acrylic ⋅ Big Box Stores ⋅ Walk-In-Tubs ⋅ Fiberglass ⋅ Tileable Shower Pans ⋅ Cast Iron Tubs ⋅ Tub Glazing ⋅ Granite Shower Walls ⋅ Slidebars ⋅ Grab Bars ⋅ Bathing Safety ⋅ The Tub or No Tub Debate ⋅ Shower Glass Doors ⋅ Employees vs. Sub Contractors ⋅ Financing ⋅ Full Baths
Why Am I Qualified To Share This Info?
I Have Seen It All
- I have flipped houses
- I have rebuilt houses
- I have inspected over 500 houses
- I have remodeled bathrooms from
$2K to $70K
- I have worked with every kind of trade